What is good enough today may not be good enough for tomorrow. For teams who have been established for some time the need to be re-engaged and re-energised can be a big challenge.
Working with the established team
Our work with established teams has strengthened our belief that many people are most comfortable doing a good job in a supportive environment – ticking over nicely. However, gradually an imbalance of challenge and support can lead to inattention to results, lack of commitment, avoidance of accountability, conflict and absence of trust. This can the easily slip into serious underperformance.
- Renewed clarity of purpose
- Increased levels of trust
- Talents of team members are better used to deliver objectives
- Improved team climate
- Challenge and support in balance
- Re-engaged and re-energised people
We will work with your team leaders and team members to interpret the results and explore what needs greatest attention. We adopt a no-nonsense, fit-for-purpose, bespoke design focusing on outcomes. Finally we use an experiential approach for practical and achievable results.
We facilitate appropriate team activities to:
- Focus attention on the team’s deliverables
- Raise responsibility and accountability levels
- Raise levels of commitment and spontaneous yet responsible initiative taking
- Make the best use of the talents available
- Improve knowledge of each other’s strengths and roles
- Manage challenge and conflict
- Raise levels of trust
- Establish how the team learns from its own performance
At Primeast we work with established teams to re-balance the challenge and support continuum (left) to lift performance levels.
Becoming self-managing for sustainable high performance
To maintain momentum and create long term sustainability we advocate at least one follow up sessions. At these sessions we focus on reviewing progress, celebrating achievements, addressing any concerns and setting further objectives, providing the tools for the established team to manage itself and keep performing.
If needed we will coach the team on how to conduct Action Learning Sets as a methodology for their learning to become self-sustaining.
To find out more, contact our offices directly, or email