Good leaders not only develop themselves, they also facilitate development of others. Primeast can help leaders understand that in order for an organisation to have a secure future, they need to both ensure robust succession, and invest both time and effort into making their people the best they can be.
In line with the Primeast thinking on Talent Liberation, our leadership programmes show leaders how to discover the true and often latent talents of their people, helping them to recognise their strengths and areas for development. We look at how the leader can coach team members to improve performance and how to encourage and empower staff to take ownership of their development.
- Leaders who use the strengths of their people to improve the company’s performance
- Leaders who understand how to build effective teams
- Leaders who can empower others to develop their strengths and pursue careers which play to those strengths
- Leaders who create the conditions in which others can be motivated and achieve their full potential
- Leaders who are role models to all who follow them
- Recognising, valuing, developing and using strengths and talents – developing a strengths based workforce
- Building trust and confidence – mentoring, role modelling, succession planning
- Performance management – giving and receiving feedback, supporting performance improvement with development planning
- Coaching to improve performance – Leader as coach, helping to unlock the potential of your colleagues to accomplish business goals
- Team development – improving collaboration and collective performance
- Motivation – igniting talent, stimulating energy and drive for self improvement in others
- Exploiting the value of Learning and Development services – getting the best from your L&D spend
To find out more, contact our offices directly, or email