Coaching is not just the domain of one-to-one conversations and personal development. In the hands of a seasoned facilitator and coach, the same approaches, structures and transformational results can be achieved by groups.
- Delivered by experienced commercial coaches and facilitators
- Participants are able to work on live/real situations with the benefit of coach/facilitator
- Supports blended learning
- Team sessions, plus group conference calls if appropriate
- Challenges the whole team, taking everyone on a journey to optimum performance
- Can be used as a natural part of monthly/quarterly meetings, or on an ad hoc basis to fast-track progress towards specific goals and project targets
- Delivers outstanding performance and bottom-line impact
- Solves business and team problems
- Fast-tracks team performance and delivery
- Creates spirit of openness, honesty and collaboration within groups
- Engenders team-interest above self-interest, challenging individual and team practices to exponentially release the full talent of individuals who delight in working together
- Establishes team strengths and talents
- Maximises team synergy and strengthens team performance
- Fosters awareness of individual working styles
- Facilitates better relationships and networking
- Delivers a joint sense of achievement
- Creates a team whose impact genuinely exceeds the sum of its parts
Primeast’s approach to group coaching is based on delivering proven results, using a wide range of methods to suit your needs as a client. These include Action Learning, a form of self-directed research and learning regarding business issues, or facilitated and structured sessions designed for teams to adopt in an on-going fashion.
By adopting a sustainable coaching framework and supporting a coaching culture, our group coaching approach will benefit your business on several levels. For example, review meetings can be very reflective, yet with a coaching focus you can also ensure that these lead towards future transformational actions.
To find out more, contact our offices directly, or email