Coaching is a way of engaging people within organisations to deliver robust, sustainable and specific business results. It is the assistance to embark on the journey from ‘good’ to ‘great’.
Coaching is “the art of facilitating performance, learning and development of another” (Downey, 1999). A skilled Coach is not a wise guru with all the answers; their skill is to draw the answers from their client and their colleagues through powerful questioning.
Good coaching is an important part of improving performance and developing leadership capability at any time. It is a progressive, transformational approach that can deliver powerful sustainable results for both individuals and your organisation.
Why harness the power of Coaching?
Coaching is a powerful medium for delivering business benefits when it is effectively woven within the fabric of your organisation. Coaching can accelerate performance and complement all manner of learning and development interventions in your organisation:
- Change initiatives – Achieve more with your available resources.
- Strengthen leadership capability.
- Improve performance management.
- Increase levels of customer service.
- Increase employee engagement.
- Develop innovation and competitive advantage.
- Improve sales and market share.
- Retain your top talent.
- Increase revenue and profit.
- Reduce costs.
- You will get sustainable results.
- Return on investment is valued.
- Company values are enhanced.
- Human potential is maximised.
- Individuals understand by contextualising and making learning applicable.
- Initiatives and goals are realised in a sustainable way.
- Performance and behaviour will become something that your organisation is proud of.
All Primeast coaches are qualified, experienced and go through our rigorous accreditation process. You and your organisation can access the power of Primeast Coaching in several ways (click on the links to find out more)
We provide a pragmatic, responsible service that challenges and supports individuals and organisations to glean these benefits.
Primeast’s accredited coaches are passionate about their own commitment to life-long learning. We maintain the highest standards, offering coaches who have a strong corporate knowledge and positive psychological approach.
Primeast is an organisational founding member of Association for Coaching , and works within their ethical and best practice guidelines.
To find out more, contact our offices directly, or email